Resources for Distance Learning
- Follow along with KA Holt as she reads her book HOUSE ARREST, out loud, in her car
- Follow along with KA Holt as she reads her book KNOCKOUT, out loud, in her car
- KA Holt answers questions about writing, and about her books.
Would you like to record a read aloud of KA Holt’s books for your students? Please follow the links below for information on relaxed performance rights during the Pandemic.
- For information on Rhyme Schemer, House Arrest, Knockout, Redwood & Ponytail, and all the books in The Kids Under the Stairs series, please click here and scroll to Chronicle Books.
- For information on I Wonder, please click here here and scroll to Penguin Random House.
- For information on From You to Me, please click here and scroll to Scholastic
- For information on Gnome-a-geddon and Red Moon Rising, please click here and scroll to Simon & Schuster
Teaching Books Resources
Check out Teaching Books’ resource page for KA Holt! You’ll find thirty-six teaching resources encompassing eleven of KA Holt’s books.
Click here for Teaching Books’ fabulous collection of resources specifically dedicated to BenBee and the Teacher Griefer. These include audio and video readings and interviews, behind-the-scenes writing anecdotes, as well as a fun writing prompt for writers of all ages.
Common Core-Aligned Discussion Guides
Click on a book cover to download its corresponding Discussion Guide.